Monday, November 29, 2010

Mmmmm... Charleston...

So, sorry for the brief hiatus but my hands were occupied stuffing my face this weekend in Charleston. I literally ate my way through that town.
Let me just say that I LOVE this city. I've resolved myself to being friendlier- like those Charlestonians. (San Diagans? San Diegoans? Anchorman, anyone?) Perhaps their pleasant frame of mind comes from starting off the day with $10 bottomless mimosas at TOAST. Yes. Toast-ED is more like it.



I may or may not have taken advantage of this deal 2 mornings in a row followed by two afternoon naps aaand I'm pretty proud of that.

Oh and yes that is a biscuit AND grits.

If you'll excuse me I have go to purchase some leggings now- I'll be back tomorrow with a VERY exciting project! No hints! You'll just have to tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!