Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a Beige Christmas

We are moved in! Sort of! Many thanks to moms and pops and the Clements family who helped us out!

Now we get down to business. decorating.

If I had to pick one word to sum up our new place it would be: BEIGE. Normally I would have broken out my paint swatches already, but since its a temporary place, I can't justify painting (even if it is just a teeeeny tiiiiiny accent wall), just to paint it back in 8 months. So I am coming up with ways to incorporate some color and pattern with fabrics and accessories.

My aesthetic is lots of clean lines, natural elements and textures. My color palate sings more to the tune of "dreamy", with crisp whites and dreamy grays. Here are some things that are really rocking my boat right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!