Friday, December 3, 2010

WE'RE MOVING!

HI! Sorry for the delinquency, but as you may have guessed, I have a pretty good reason.
Today Zach (and Cali) and I are MOVING into our VERY OWN APARTMENT. Oh, Joy!
So it's not a house like we really really wanted, but you know what- after 4 months of living with parents, it's pretty much the best thing ever.

There is a private garage where I can craft in peace, and TWO bedrooms and TWO bathrooms! Oh, and a separate dining room!! I smell a dining room table project! That's right, friends, come on down! I cannot wait to get it all pretty, or somewhat pretty, to show you! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?!

Not to mention it is in a super-cute downtown area of Delray Beach, lots of shops and restaurants to explore! Huzzah!


Anyway, friends, do stay tuned because I would really like you to, and I promise to have all the deets coming up soon!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!