Just because you may not celebrate it doesn't mean you can't have a merry December 25th. So there. So here's some stuff that's making me happy these days, while I wait for my photos to upload:
1. I love having the whole family together, especially when I can escape to my own apartment at the end of dinner (BONUS) and have my husband/ DD drive there (DOUBLE BONUS)
2. Candles have been made for all Christmas gifts (sorry for the lack of surprise to those who know they're getting something from me!)
3. My mother in-law saying "it's half past reindeer" ( oh alan and your festive watches.)
4. That all the holiday stuff at Michael's is at least 40% off. Who said procrastinating doesn't pay??
5. That pear tree with a partridge in it
In the spirit of the season, I would like to send some of you, my devoted readers, a "thank you". The first person to comment on this post will receive a special gift from me! So go ahead! Speak up!
P.S. I have so many projects it'll make your head spin, but they're secret projects right now....