Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Feature!

Oodles of thanks over to Kate at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating for featuring my $10 DIY Upholstered Headboard in this week's episode of Flaunt it Friday! 

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



I'm pretty honored to be in a league with some of the other AWESOME stuff that's up there: 

In LURVE with this chalkboard wall. Woah. Structured *check* Bold *check* Versatile *double check*. Dear owners of House of Chic and Penoche, I will be arriving on Thursday. 



Bold (and home made!) curtains by A Thoughtful Place.  Love those stripes!

So, Kate - THANK YOU! And congrats on reaching 1,000+ followers! If you haven't checked out Kate's blog, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, go now! (But don't forget to come back! ) :D 

Have a great rest of the weekend! I, for one,  need to go mix up some more glaze if only I could peel my lazy butt off the couch... 

xo,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me featuring you! So sweet of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!