Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafternoon Tea

Taking a leaf out of my buddy Jess's book, I've decided to host a Crafternoon Tea on the Sunday before Valentine's Day for some lovely and crafty ladies. If you want to do the same- I'll be sharing some of the crafts we have planned, as well as the menu!
The craft lineup: 
Yarn Wreaths with felt rosettes
Home Made Valentines
"Love Notes" Wreath
Goodie Boxes (because what self-respecting party doesn't have a goodie bag, right?) I'm asking the ladies to each bring a pack-able treat so we can mix and match and take some treats to our Valentine's at home in boxes that we decorate!) = Goodie Boxes

And since the name is SUGAR and spackle, I'll be sharing some sweet, ladylike treats (both edible and drinkable!) that I'll be making, too. Plus, a super fun and flirty tablescape. I'll be sharing all this over the next two weeks before V-Day. What do you think? Are you guys doing something similar? I'd LOVE to hear about it if you are!

xo,

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha your "super fun and flirty tablescape" reminds me of Sandra Lee. Are you going to yell out, "It's cocktail time!" when your guests arrive?

    I wish I could be there - I miss you, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cocktail time!

    aww wish you could be here too!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there!! Can we plan something crafty for when I return!
    xx, Mare

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!