Wowee, do I feel lucky! Many thanks and virtual hugs over to Tara Lauren at Lauren Lane Decor
for bestowing upon lil' ol me the Stylish Blogger Award!
Now, I am informed that part of the responsibilities of my title (joking) are that I need to share seven things about myself. Ah, my public wishes to know more.
1. I make more messes than I clean up
2.Up until a year ago, I had no idea I was crafty. Other than being kickass at the Social Studies Fair (1st place, 7th grade, woot woot!)
3. Coincidentally, that may be the last time I've won anything before today!
4. I am by no means a morning person. Never was, never will be. My college roommates and husband can attest to this.
5. I like Harry Potter. I am not ashamed of this.
6. My favorite place on earth is the Alameda Flea Market in Oakland, CA. Brats and $5 suitcases. Yes and Please.
7. I REALLY like blogging and meeting all of you has been SO much fun! Thank you so much for everyone that's come by and I love hearing from all of you.
Two blogs that I'm really digging right now are:
Mandi over at Vintage Revivals
She's got some really excellent tutorials and projects that I can only describe as "ballsy". And that's a VERY good thing.
andJ over at J&J Home