Thursday, February 3, 2011

Transformation Thursday

Hola spacklers! I'm taking part in Transformation Thursday over at The Shabby Chic Cottage and I wanted to share with YOU guys what my pride and joy side table looked like before. Pretty foul. But I loved the lines and the fact that its original home was at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, were my husband and I just got married, so, well... I just had to.


And there she is all redone! So purty! Also, I used my paint sprayer on the other side table (they are a set) and if you want to read about my experience with traditional paint methods vs. my new paint sprayer, you can check that out here!

If you've got any transformations to share, head on over there and link up!

xo,

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME. I love it! The lines ARE perfect--great eye! You're furniture make-overs are making me drool. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I appreciate all the furniture love!

    xoxo
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a difference paint makes. You did a beautiful job. Thae table is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!