Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lonny Inspiration

In an attempt to broaden and enrich my design spectrum, I turned to Lonny for some lovely design with lots of surprises. Here are some spaces that are giving me a serious case of Wednesday House-Lust.
Totally digging the table, digging the chairs. Wall mural? I could get behind it.  Especially with the drama of the other decor

I've always dreamed of a little cozy nook for casual dining and lazing about with a cup of tea and some cookies

How do I get one of these? Beamy = Dreamy

With a side order of THIS. 

Want to know the coolest thing though? In the most current issue of Lonny, they featured some thrift stores in West Palm Beach on Dixie Highway, of all places- MY stomping ground (well, close enough at least to where I get a little thrill). She's got a super fun house so I feel like I'm just snazzy by association.
I'm a girl who likes a thrift store to  be a thrift store (aka price range $0.25 - $15), but I might just have to go to have a look-see. 

Oh, and one last thing, her space was also featured on YoungHouseLove as the inspiration for their hall bathroom. So chic.
Happy Hump Day!

xo,

2 comments:

  1. You have to post what you find. I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Palm Beach. Let me know if it's worth the drive. By the way, this weekend is the sale at Faith Farm in Ft. Lauderdale. You should totally go...super cheap prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Yes and Please and THANK YOU for the heads up!

    xoxo
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!